Friday, March 27, 2015

Tips On Purchasing Designer Runway Gowns For Under $300




Well, spring is definitely here. I love the spring.  You get to wear your pretty pastel colors and the new shoes that you collected over the winter.  But, I must say I look forward to the proms and junior dances.  I live to see the youth dressed in there beautiful gowns and tuxedos.  Especially, in this day in time.  Because I remember ruffles, sequins and Cinderella bottoms when I graduated.  My oh my we have come a long way.  
The preparation of prom alone is costly and can be a bit stressful.  This is why I decided to share some information with you that can save you lots of money and your daughter can obtain the look of a celebrity.  Listed below are three  suggestions to cut the cost of buying a prom gown.

1.  Consignment Boutiques... You could always visit an upscale consignment store that sell gowns.  Some of the gowns are consigned because the previous owner probably had no use for them after one wear.  

2.  Internet Surfing....You can search the Internet for free prom gown give-a-ways.  Sometimes, people luck up and come across some very nice dresses.

3.  Online Upscale Boutiques... Normally, when the first word is "upscale" in an advertisement we automatically think up the dollar.  That isn't always true.  Visit http://etiquetteputes.com/productsproducts and find just about every high end fashion designer gowns for under $250.  The gowns are brand new and original retail prices starts at $500 and up.  Some of the gowns are designer runway samples.  Your daughter could very well find the gowns worn by celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Halle Berry, Mary J. Blige and many more.  

Well, that's all I have for now.  But, please check back for fashion sales, tips and deals.  Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment