Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stepping Out Of The Box And Into Fashion




This post is about stepping out of the box.  When I say stepping out of the box in the terms of fashion of course mean wearing something that would never be expected of you.  If you prefer to wear black regularly add some color to it. This is why I love Solange Knowles's sense if fashion.  She takes bold chances with color and sometimes patterned garments that others play it safe with. This represents the birth of a fashion icon in my opinion.  So, I'm going to post a few items so that we can play around with mixing colors and a few patterns.

I remember  as a child hating polkadots.  It was one of the most hideous crime that mothers committed against daughters.  When I grew older I became a borderline fan of polkadots.  Now, as a grown woman I can  admit to totally liking polkadots.  The reason being simply because they are fun to mix-n-match.  Not just with colors but, patterns as well.  Posted below Is a plain mannequin and a few mix-n-match items.  i am going to show you how to not be limited when adding polkadots to your wardrobe.  Let's have some fun with polkadots on this mannequin.




Here's what we have to work with.  Now the test but fun has just began.  Check out below the outfits that you can create using patterns and colors.  Again, don't be afraid to step outside the box.  Be daring, be different, be you!!! Check out http://www.etiquetteputes.com for not only these selections but, high end designer items for extremely low prices.





No comments:

Post a Comment